Terms and Conditions
General Policy and Information
- TakeBonus.com does not aim for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal activities.
- The content in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only and it cannot be considered as a legal advice of any kind.
- TakeBonus.com is an independent gambling directory and information service which provides the most comprehensive experience and gambling expertise.
- TakeBonus.com takes no legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
- TakeBonus.com users are responsible for determining whether it is legal for them to play any particular game or place any particular wager.
- TakeBonus.com does not guarantee the accuracy of any item within these materials.
- TakeBonus.com will not be responsible for any damage, which may result from the use of these materials.
- The information on this server is subject to modification without any notice and does not represent an obligation on the part of TakeBonus.com in the future.
- All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
- Unless identified with the label "Copy Freely", the content of this website, are copyrighted by TakeBonus.com. In consideration of this authorization, TakeBonus' users agree that any copy of these documents one makes shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
- TakeBonus.com users may not: copy, transmit or adjust information of this site in any way.
- Note that any product, process, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by TakeBonus.com and may not be licensed hereunder.
- TakeBonus.com is a registered trademark of ADMAR GLOBAL BARCELONA.
- TakeBonus.com tries to provide complete, accurate, and current information.
- If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us an email at [email protected].
- TakeBonus.com reserves the right to deny any requests for a content removal at its sole discretion unless the content could be considered as false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person's privacy or in any other way in violation of any International law.
TakeBonus Casino Complaints Service /AGCCS/
By submitting a complaint using TakeBonus Casino Complains Service /AGCCS/ you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- TakeBonus Casino Complaint Service is a totally free service and does not collect nor require any charges.
- TakeBonus Casino Complaint Service is a mediatory service between players and casino operators offered by TakeBonus.
- TakeBonus could not be held liable for the outcome of any of the complaints cases, submitted through TakeBonus Casino Complaint Service.
- Only registered members of TakeBonus are allowed to use the Complaint Service.
- You authorize the TakeBonus Complaints Team to request and/or receive from the affected casino operator information related to your casino account, registered details, gambling logs and activity and/or any other information which could help us identify the issue in completeness and come up with a justified and fair judgement.
- The information exchanged during the complaint process between player and TakeBonus, and casino representatives and TakeBonus is strictly confidential and is not disclosed to third parties.
- Both parties (player and casino representative) involved in the TakeBonus Casino Complaint Service are obliged to follow the implemented time frames of 96 hours available for each side to respond.
- The only communication channel, allowed for discussion and exchange of information concerning TakeBonus Complaint Process is via email. TakeBonus do not discuss complaint cases over Skype, Live Chat or any other communication means.
- Both parties (player and casino representative) involved in the TakeBonus Casino Complaint Service could request their complaint case to be reopened up to two times. TakeBonus reserves the right to refuse such request if not enough reasonable grounds for such reopening were found.
- TakeBonus consider and judge all complaints cases based only on the facts and evidence presented by both parties during the Complaint Process.
- The above rules could be changed without prior notice at any time and become effective immediately.
Live Chat Rules
By using the TakeBonus Live Chat facility you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually- oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or in any other ways in violation of any International law;
- You shall not make statements that are abusive, defamatory or harassing or insulting to the live chat hosts;
- You shall not make statements that advertise, promote or otherwise relate to any other online entities;
- You should not use TakeBonus Live Chat facility to discuss any complaints related matters, these are subject to AGCCS /TakeBonus Casino Complaints Service/ Rules and available via email only;
- You should pay attention to the formatting of your comments. We do not expect perfect layout, however make sure to use some basic spelling rules and punctuation. If you need to emphasize on something, please don’t use Caps Lock! There are better ways to put a stress on a particular word or sentence than yelling online.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in immediate suspension and/or permanent ban of your account.
Last Update: 18/06/2018