The UK casino gaming software provider 1x2gaming announced in a press release the rebrand of its corporate identity and structure. to be known as 1x2 Network in the future.
1x2 Network will also include a slots development division called Iron Dog Studio. The new addition to the 1x2 family, Iron Dog Studio combines technology advances with classic gaming concepts to provide a superior and unforgettable gaming experience.
Iron Dog Studio is a new gaming supplier within the 1x2 NETWORK, specialized in the video slots development. Their scope is to produce high-quality content, as well as new and innovative bonus features for their games. The company is expected to release new slots every month.
Although, Iron Dog Studio brand’s portfolio is quite small, it offers unique and colorful graphics with various innovative bonus features to entertain players. As part of the brand release, they will promote six slot games as below:
- Paint: this rich and colorful slot features a 20 payline, free spins bonus and a stunning jackpot in which a 5-credit line bet can turn into 10,000 coins.
- Cherry Blast: is a classic 5 reel with 20 fixed paylines online video slot combining lots of colorful and juicy looking fruits which plays out in the Pac Man-style.
- Gifts of Ostara: fantasy theme based upon the pagan festival that marks the spring equinox, the 5 reel and 20 paylines slot features free spins bonuses, multipliers, sticky wilds and re-spins. The Golden Bunny feature will reward you with a prize up to 30 times your stake if it hatches.
- Cosmic Crystals: the online video slot machine calls attention to its interstellar gems displayed on a 5 reel with 50 fixed paylines and a generous re-spin bonus feature with expanding wilds and free spins bonuses.
- Treasure of Horus: based on Ancient Egyptian mythology, the game features a 20 payline, wild multipliers and three unique free spins rounds.
- Neon Jungle (has not yet been released).
The new gaming content from Iron Dog Studio will be officially presented at the IGNITE iGaming Supershow in Amsterdam between 11th and 14th of July and they will first be introduced on two of the highly-regulated gambling markets such as the UK and Italy.
Kevin Reid, the 1x2 Commercial Director Kevin Reid commented on the corporate name change:
“1X2 has grown so far from the small niche we targeted back in 2002; we now offer such a broad range of content and services, that we felt it was time to identify our growing expertise and what we offer, all of which utilise the infrastructure behind 15 years of game development and integrations.”
Reid further stated:
”1X2 NETWORK will now encompass all of our sub-brands, divisions, and partners. 1X2gaming will continue with our ever-popular data driven virtual sports, soft games and casino offering, while we have a new independent creative team built under the Iron Dog Studio brand, which will focus on high production casino/slots content.”
HTML5 Code, the Slot Games of the Future
The HTML platform became the most suitable for the development of interactive multimedia.
All the Iron Dog Studio games will be created in HTML5, which means faster motion graphics, high loading speed, and non-downloadable games. This basically shows how the next generation of slots and casino games will look like.
Moreover, especially for those players who hate to download and install additional plug-ins, all games developed in HTML5 code are in compatibility with both desktop, tablet and mobile. Whether you’re going to access an online game from your Android of your iPhone, you should know that HTML5 code does not require any further file installation. Once a game is on a casino’s server, it can be played from any device in a web browser that supports HTML5.